Campus Dining Committee
4 Students At-Large
1 Ethnic Student Center Representative
- Advise the director of University Residences and the Dining Service’s Resident District Manager on matters concerning the quality of service and to respond to new initiatives proposed for the campus dining program
- Assess and advocate student dining service needs.
- Review the Annual Plan, which includes budgets, operating hours, menus and staffing needs.
- Provide input in the design and development of new or renovated dining service facilities.
- Educate the student population regarding on-campus dining services.
To apply for this (or any other) committee, fill out this form.